Welcome to our Blog.
The Outcasts are an eclectic group of fiction writers who also belong to the Tallahassee Writers Association. We are a working critique group, striving to help each other improve our craft by monthly manuscript critiques. As our members move into publication, we support each other by learning to navigate the changing world of self-publishing and book promotion in today’s digital age.
We hope our ideas can benefit you too! If you are an aspiring writer, our articles on technique may be timely. If you’re a self-published author, you may be struggling where we are:
- When do I know my manuscript is ready for publication?
- How do I get my book ready for press and digital release?
- Where do you start with promotions and marketing for your self-published novel?
- How do you connect with the right readers?
- How do you create an author brand?
- How do you make money?
These topics and more will be the theme of this blog, so subscribe, bookmark, and come back soon.
We’d love to hear from you!
–The Outcasts Tallahassee